Day 22 - Travel
Travel. Ahh, just saying the word takes me into instant vacation mode. I love to travel, to new places or same places, it's just fun to explore this amazing rock we live on. Don't you agree?
There are SO many ways to track or plan Travel, so I will try to break them down into a handful of pages that you can create. Let's explore each, and you can decide what works for you.
Places I have Traveled: This is where you get to list all of the wonderful places you HAVE already traveled to. Some options include:
- Making a simple list of all the states and/or countries you have been to that includes the dates and who you traveled with
- A page that captures only countries and show each country's flag
- Draw a map of the US (or the Globe) and color in the places you have been
- For the writers, dedicate a few pages during each trip to write about your trip and leave space for photos when you get back!
Travel Bucket List: Yep, a list of all the places you want to go. This is an awesome space to add all those places you see in photos on the internet, through social media, in movies, or that you heard about from a friend/relative.
- Make a simple list of all the Cities/States/Countries
- Draw a map of the US (or the Globe) and leave it blank until you have traveled there
So, if one has a list of places they want to go, then based on the purpose of this entire 30-day challenge, you know what's coming next... You are going to want to make a plan to get you there! Whether it's on your Yearly Goals list or not, a plan must be made. In the spirit of this...
Some other Travel Pages to consider:
- Create a Travel Savings Page that includes how much you will need to have saved and how long you have to save it
- You can also dedicate a page to Travel Gear, especially if you are an avid traveler OR need special gear (maybe hiking, skiing, etc) that needs to accompany you!