Day 25 - Useful Numbers
Sometimes, we need to jump to important numbers quickly. These numbers don't only include phone numbers, which many would argue could sit nicely in your cell phone's address book but could include account numbers, passwords (encrypted in your way), website addresses (yeah, I know it's not a number), etc.
This is certainly not a required page, and like all of the layouts I have shared, it's up to you to decide what you want to include in your journal. It is, after all, yours! You are in the driver seat!
Here are some examples of things you can track:
- Bank routing number
- Doctor name and number (you and those in your household or elderly parent)
- Pharmacy name and number
- Prescription numbers (you and those in your household or elderly parent)
- Fedex/USPS shipping number
- Tax ID
- Neighbors numbers, gate code, etc
- Vet name and number
- Childs School/Daycare
- Babysitter name and number
- Account numbers (non-financial)
Keep important info close by
Perfect for things you don't have memorized, but need in a pinch!