Day 3 - Triangles
They are everywhere, all around us, and yet underappreciated. Well, ok, maybe we love on some pizza or pie every now and then. For today's challenge, take a look at your surroundings.
- Do you see a triangle, one that was made or formed purposefully? Perhaps in architecture or food
- Do you see lines intersect or shadows form a triangle? Move a light and see what it does to an object close by
How are you feeling today? Mood can certainly guide what you will draw and how...
- Feeling focused? If so you may want to draw something abstract.
- Maybe playful? Many something cartoon-ish
- Perhaps tired? Try keeping it simple
If you've spent more than 5 minutes searching your space or mind for something... see if the pictures below help. Otherwise, try something from the Wild Card stack (also below)!